• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Additions Jan/Feb 2012 (Full Sets Only)

167 posts in this topic

Gemma,

Marvel has combined the Wolverine 1988, 2003 and 2010 runs into one run. Wolverine 300 is the continuation of that run.

Will you please create a new single set with all three runs and the ongoing issues beginning with Wolverine 300?

Steve

Thank you (worship)

Gemma,

Marvel has combined the Wolverine 1988, 2003 and 2010 runs into one run. Wolverine 300 is the continuation of that run.

Will you please create a new single set with all three runs and the ongoing issues beginning with Wolverine 300?

Steve

Thank you (worship)

:whee:

Hello Gemma!

Please add a set for the Golden Age series: Blazing Comics (Enwill) #1-6 (1944-1955)

Please note that issue number 5 has some variants that have different interior stories from other comic series. A few variants have been graded by CGC and I have included an example below.

Thanks!

21009411_1_L.jpg

Hi Gemma

Thanks for adding the sets I requested.

I noticed you didn't add All-Famous Police Cases or All-Famous Crime because they are "not a set - only 1 issue graded".

Please check again. The census shows 10 issues of All-Famous Police Cases and 3 issues of All-Famous Crime have been graded.

• Administrator
Hi Gemma

Thanks for adding the sets I requested.

I noticed you didn't add All-Famous Police Cases or All-Famous Crime because they are "not a set - only 1 issue graded".

Please check again. The census shows 10 issues of All-Famous Police Cases and 3 issues of All-Famous Crime have been graded.

Sorry, the file I had run 10 days ago didn't have them...they have been added now.

Is it possible to combine the three existing volumes of Playboy into one and then add subsequnt volumes to that as I submit them? I would like to have my entire playboy collection in one set.

Thanks,

Tim

Hello Gemma, instead of rewriting these changes......I'll just post the email traffic:

I have the following corrections/additions for the Lady Death (1994-2002) Registry Set:

Please combine these 2 entries:

Lady Death: The Odyssey 1

Lady Death: The Odyssey 1 Limited Edition

These 2 entries are the same book. There was never a regular cover of this issue, the "base model" I guess you could call it, was the gold wrap around cover (which CGC has given it the title of "Limited Edtion"). Now they did release a signed edition of that cover (limited to 5,000 with COA) but it was still the same cover and CGC does'nt recognize non-Signature Series books...so it doesnt really matter and those should just be rolled up under the same title. I recommend using the title of Lady Death: The Odyssey 1 as the correct title. A great example of this would be your entry for Lady Death: The Crucible 1. Same situation, they only made a Silver wrap around style for their "base model" or standard #1 book. But since it came Silver Foil embossed, everyone assumed it was some kind of special edition....but it's not.

Please combine the following entries:

Lady Death: The Crucible 1 Black Variant Cover

Lady Death: The Crucible 1 Onyx Premium Edition

These are the same book and I'm getting points for both right now because I have one with the old title and one with the new title. I would roll them all up under Lady Death: The Crucible 1 Onyx Premium Edition for the correct entry.

Please Add The following entries to the Lady Death (1994-2002) Registry Set:

Lady Death 1

Lady Death 1 Leather Edition

Lady Death 1 Limited Edition

Lady Death 2

Lady Death 3

Lady Death 4

Lady Death 5

Lady Death 5 Octagon Edition

Lady Death 5 Variant Cover

Lady Death 6

Lady Death 7

Lady Death 8

Lady Death 10

Lady Death 11

Lady Death 12

Lady Death 13

Lady Death 14

Lady Death 15

Lady Death 16

Lady Death Ashcan 1

Lady Death Ashcan 1 San Diego Comic Con Edition

All of these entries are currently in the Lady Death Registry set and should purged and added with the rest in Lady Death (1994-2002) . These are the regular (and short lived) Monthly series of Lady Death. There is actually a #0 issue too that should be added but I couldn't find it in any of the Registry Sets....so I guess one has not been submitted to CGC yet. I'll probably be the first one to do it. It's titled "Lady Death#0 Death Becomes Her" ...but we'll deal with that one later (and the 2 Ashcans that came out with it). That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll find more. Thank you Gemma -Waylon

I have the following changes for the Purgatori 1996-2002 Registry Set:

Purgatori: The Vampires Myth 1 (1996)

Purgatori: The Vampires Myth 1 Limited Edition (1996)

Once again these are the same book. They never released a standard version of issue #1, just the Red Foil Wrap Around cover. But as before, they did release a signed edition Limited to 2,000 that came with a limited Print and a COA....but it's still the same cover and should be rolled up with the rest. The Purgatori: The Vampires Myth 1 (1996) entry would probably be the best title.

Purgatori: The Vampires Myth 1 Premium Edition (1996)

Purgatori: The Vampires Myth 1 Chromium Edition (1996)

Same as before, these are the same Chromium cover book limited to 10,000 copies. I recommend using the Purgatori: The Vampires Myth 1 Premium Edition (1996) as the main title entry.

My last correction to the purgatori set (for now) would be this entry:

Purgatori: The Vampires Myth 1 Black Variant Cover (1996

I recommend changing it to Purgatori: The Vampires Myth 1 Onyx Premium Edition(1996) This is the same title that you use for the Lady Death 1994-2002 Registry set (Lady Death: The Crucible 1 Onyx Premium Edition, Lady Death: The Odyssey 1 Onyx Premium Edition). The Onyx Editions were Limited to 200 copies and originally given as gifts to the CHAOS! staff. The leftover copies were sold on the CHAOS Store website until it's demise. There were a few copies sold on Brian Pulido's LadyDeathStore.com site a few years back but they quickly sold out.

Well that's all I have for now, but I will be getting back to you soon with more. Thank you Gemma -Waylon

Gemma, I'd like to add an Aliens, Predator & AVP (1988-1990) set. The set would contain the first and early appearances of 'Aliens', Predator and AVP:

Aliens 1 - 1st appearance of 'Aliens' in comics

Aliens 2

Aliens 3

Aliens 4

Aliens 5

Aliens 6

Aliens Mini Comic

Aliens v2 #1

Aliens v2 #2

Aliens v2 #3

Aliens v2 #4

Aliens Vs Predator #0 (7/90)

Aliens Vs Predator #1 (6/90)

Aliens Vs Predator #2 (8/90)

Aliens Vs Predator #3 (10/90)

Aliens Vs Predator #4 (12/90)

Dark Horse Presents #24 - Often noted 1st appearance of Aliens in comics

Dark Horse Presents #34

Dark Horse Presents #35

Dark Horse Presents #36 - 1st appearance of Aliens vs. Predator (AVP)

Dark Horse Presents #36 (variant cover) - 1st appearance of Aliens vs. Predator (AVP)

Dark Horse Presents #42

Dark Horse Presents #43

Dark Horse Presents #46

Predator 1 - 1st appearance of Predator in comics

Predator 2

Predator 3

Predator 4