• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PFM FF # 12

33 posts in this topic

You guys are whack - Spine stress in line with books in the 5s- No big folds/bends - no water/rust - light marvel chipping is almost irrelevant on SA books below 7.0.

ACES... :foryou: but as FFB would say; "in a Viking kind of way"...

The actual numerical average of all the opinions is between a 4.5 and a 5.0...

about what I expected...and NO the book hasn't been cleaned and pressed...I'm quite surprised that anyone would even attempt to assume that from a scan... :sumo:

20 opinions averaged out to 4.75...

Thanks everyone... :foryou:

Given that it's a Key (Ties for 1st ever Marvel Crossover with Spidey 1) would slabbing make sense???

Yes-Value tier. (thumbs u

If you don't have 15 I'm putting together a value tier-send it to me and I'll put it in the pile. No, really I won't steal it. I'm happy with my 5.0ish copy. lol

3.5 by scans looks pressed and cleaned in hand maybe scootch a little up baby size but definately not to 5.0

+1 I just don't see 5.0 with all that chipping. (shrug)

You'll have to take my word for it, but this came back a 5.5.

FF994.jpg

I can see that...this is an otherwise sweet looking book and I've always felt that Marvel Chipping got a break relative to other types of missing pieces... hm