• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action 1 CGC 7.0 EP sparklecitycomics on eBay

50 posts in this topic

I want to find the word HAVE and give it a hug because it's getting neglected here. .

Also, this is a $100,000 book. No question. It will probably be the eBay record holder when all is said and done (over 110k will take it.) I don't think there are many copies in any condition or any state of restoration that would sell for less than $100k right now.

eBay's I.D. verify seems to only allow for residents of USA or it's territories. Guess that means int'l countries outside of USA and it's possessions cannot bid over $15k in a Sparkle City auction? :tonofbricks:

Well I'm out then!

eBay's I.D. verify seems to only allow for residents of USA or it's territories. Guess that means int'l countries outside of USA and it's possessions cannot bid over $15k in a Sparkle City auction? :tonofbricks:

Well I'm out then!

It's ok. Wire me $200,000 and I will bid on it for you.

If it goes for less, I will just keep the change.

:foryou:

I'm a people helper.

A cgc 4.5 ext pro resto sold for 71,008$ in sept 2009.

A cgc 1.5 moderate amateur with 17 pieces of tape on the inside cover sold for 63k on comicconnect a year ago.

So it seems safe to say that 150k is a very interesting price for an 8.0 mod pro with no married pages nor trimming.

This might actually be an excellebt buy opportunity for soneone who wants to invest in one.

Since a complete 1.8 would might be the only unrestored in the 150k range.

So a 7.0 ext with great eye appeal should sell easily over 100k.

Gator has confirmed a private sale of an ext 6.5 at 90k

I dont know how they do it though. They charge 10 % commission, but after Ebay and Paypal fees what do they have left as profit?????

+1

A cgc 4.5 ext pro resto sold for 71,008$ in sept 2009.

A cgc 1.5 moderate amateur with 17 pieces of tape on the inside cover sold for 63k on comicconnect a year ago.

So it seems safe to say that 150k is a very interesting price for an 8.0 mod pro with no married pages nor trimming.

This might actually be an excellebt buy opportunity for soneone who wants to invest in one.

Since a complete 1.8 would might be the only unrestored in the 150k range.

So a 7.0 ext with great eye appeal should sell easily over 100k.

Gator has confirmed a private sale of an ext 6.5 at 90k

Gator has confirmed a private sale of an ext 6.5 at 90k :cloud9:

Well I'm out then!

It's ok. Wire me $200,000 and I will bid on it for you.

If it goes for less, I will just keep the change.

:foryou:

I'm a people helper.

:hi: