• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few thousand cheap trade paperbacks...

100 posts in this topic

You've all fallen right into 'House's trap! Who started this nonsense, anyway?!?!? ... blush.gif
acclaim.gif

Get back to work! List some Archives and Cerebi!

You need the early Cerebi? Or where do you leave off? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I tried to go through Sunday without my pain meds... big mistake... foreheadslap.gif Wound up having to take one about halfway through watching Troy... made the second half of the movie considerably more festive... tongue.gif By the time the movie ended, I was convinced Orlando Bloom was playing Helen...

You've all fallen right into 'House's trap! Who started this nonsense, anyway?!?!? ... blush.gif
acclaim.gif

I tried to go through Sunday without my pain meds... big mistake... foreheadslap.gif Wound up having to take one about halfway through watching Troy... made the second half of the movie considerably more festive... tongue.gif By the time the movie ended, I was convinced Orlando Bloom was playing Helen...

sumo.gif

I notice that he doesn't want to answer my questions smile.gif

Are you going to get FF marvel masterworks vol 7? (reprinting 61-70)

What he asked...

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Yes indeedy... all the in-print Masterworks will be in the store... Volume 7 is not currently available, but once it is, it will be there...

'House

The TPB King

acclaim.gif

I've only got 2 & 3... I'd love 4 & 5... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I notice that he doesn't want to answer my questions smile.gif

Are you going to get FF marvel masterworks vol 7? (reprinting 61-70)

What he asked...

Thanks,

Fan4Fan

Yes indeedy... all the in-print Masterworks will be in the store... Volume 7 is not currently available, but once it is, it will be there...

'House

The TPB King

Whats with all this OT nonsense. Back to the subject in hand...

sumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gifsumo.gif

Just a minor update... Didn't get much added today... just a couple hardcovers for Ultimate Spider-Man...

But I wanted to pass along that I will have the Deluxe Edition of the Marvel Photo-Journal... Should be getting them next week so they will go up soon... I don't know my exact cost, but it's a leather-bound edition with both Marvel volumes in one book... thumbsup2.gif

Hmmmm interesting 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

What about the three Bone HC...or the upcoming Bone 1300-page TPB...

Aren't there a lot more than three Bone HC? I thought there were at least seven or eight... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But yes, those are coming, too...