• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Avengers #11

9 posts in this topic

I'd go up to 6.0 - 6.5.

the big sun/dust shadow on the back is problematic but the readers creasing seems pretty light, the tear on the right edge is tiny and the rest is petty minor.

would be very interested in learning what GC thought if it ever gets that far - nice copy!!

I'd go up to 6.0 - 6.5.

the big sun/dust shadow on the back is problematic but the readers creasing seems pretty light, the tear on the right edge is tiny and the rest is petty minor.

would be very interested in learning what GC thought if it ever gets that far - nice copy!!

+1

I'd go up to 6.0 - 6.5.

+1

+2

I'd go up to 6.0 - 6.5.

+1

+2

+3