• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

long time no see! how's it going?

26 posts in this topic

Hey, how's it going? Just keeping in touch with all and wanted to know if there is anything new going on.

I was away for a while but noticed khaos is still on the ablue rampage obsession.

Just wanted to say hi. Hope all is well in comic land.

Hey, how's it going? Just keeping in touch with all and wanted to know if there is anything new going on.

I was away for a while but noticed khaos is still on the ablue rampage obsession.

Who are you? Have we met? Surely you're speaking of some other Khaos?

shocked.gifshocked.gifshocked.gif

It is true! Mention your name, and you appear! I was just talking about you the other day! grin.gif

The Golden Age of the Forums! cloud9.gif

long time no see! how's it going?

To Whom It May Concern:

Please stop sendiong me your spam. I do not need Viagr% or Vic&din! I also rent an apartment so do not qualify for your special equity loan.

Thank you.

PS - hi.gifgrin.gif

Hmmm.

I think we met before, Ah yes,you were the one trying to get my autograph.

Sorry I was in a hurry I hope this is not the reason you got upset.

Well, you must admit, an autograph from "Jim-Jim: The World's Tallest Midget" would be something of a novelty...

Say, have you learned to sign your name yet, or are you still just holding the pen with your toes and having your mom move the paper for you?

Well, you must admit, an autograph from "Jim-Jim: The World's Tallest Midget" would be something of a novelty...

I would rather an autograph from Jim-Jim, the Dog-Faced Boy! crazy.gif

Can't we just agree that ALL the best freaks are named Jim-Jim??

Whats with all the blue shir makepoint.gifts??

My you HAVE been away!

o/~ WE represent, the 27_laughing.giflipop guild, the 27_laughing.giflipop guild, the 27_laughing.giflipop guild. o/~

Why is my post when I edit showing I typed l-o-l-l-i-p-o-p and displaying l-i-p-o-p??????

Am I missing something?

because it's reading it as 27_laughing.gif, laugh out loud, -lipop!

I thought it made sense anyway confused.gif

It does but that has to the stupidest, most anal piece of programming I have seen in a LONG while. Do they think NO words have l-o-l in it? How STUPID is that?

Hmmm - now to test

l-o-l-l - 27_laughing.gifl

l-o-l-l-i-n-g - 27_laughing.gifling

Hello good buddy. We all missed you. Stick around & post more. Your wisdom is very much appreciated. After all.........Cleaned & Pressed is the way to go! thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif Well, Im still wondering if your mama has learned to put the toilet seat down yet!

Okay, okay, I'm getting off your mom because she still has 47 other paying customers in line and they don't have all night...

But seriously, Ablue, welcome back. I just think it's a funny coincidence that every time you show up, the mean IQ of the message board drops 23 points.

Why is my post when I edit showing I typed l-o-l-l-i-p-o-p and displaying l-i-p-o-p??????

Am I missing something?

Gee pov, I was giving you credit for an imaginative post. Don't be so quick to fess up next time grin.gif.

That does seem like stupid programming 893frustrated.gif