• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bummed... my Brave & the Bold 28 got the PLOD

11 posts in this topic

The book graded at a 1.5 and had some glue work on the centerfold. Who does that to a book in that bad of shape?! I bought it from Gary Dolgoff comics on eBay. Hope it was just an honest mistake...

On a happier note, my Hulk 181 that my brother bought off the rack way back when got a 7.5! (shrug)

The book graded at a 1.5 and had some glue work on the centerfold. Who does that to a book in that bad of shape?! I bought it from Gary Dolgoff comics on eBay. Hope it was just an honest mistake...

On a happier note, my Hulk 181 that my brother bought off the rack way back when got a 7.5! (shrug)

:( That sux. I hope you're not out to much on the deal.

Dang. No blue label with a glue notation for you. :(

Gary is a good guy, and I'm sure it was just an honest mistake. Have you contacted him about it?

yeah, just gave the shop a call. They were really understanding and assured they'd be helping me out. I'm calling back on Wednesday, and by all accounts, it sounds like they'll be willing to work to make it better.

I'm sure it happens from time to time. Just a bummer since I've been trying to find a low grade copy of this book that looks killer. Really good looking book considering the grade.

And for what it's worth, the book still has value and it's still cool to own, i just wouldn't have paid what i did had i known.

UGGGHHHHHHH :(

YEEEAAAHHHH! :applause:

Update on my PLOD. Spoke with Gary from Gary Dolgoff, and they're willing to give me the refund Plus CGC fees for the book. Really a standup guy. No hassle at all!

I know we all knew he was a good dealer, but uber kudos to Gary and team!

So with that said... Anyone have a Brave and the Bold 28 blue label low grade for sale? :hi: