• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers?

48 posts in this topic

My girlfriend was rocking out on vodka and OJ in my Phoenix Toon Tumbler before hitting the glass on my cabinet top and chipping the top. She now has to make amends. :grin: Can you order Toon Tumblers on-line?

Jim

I would have bought serveral myself, but I live in Canada, and shipping must be a problem. I have asked here on the boards if they will, and even submitted the question through their website, but never got a reply :(

My girlfriend was rocking out on vodka and OJ in my Phoenix Toon Tumbler before hitting the glass on my cabinet top and chipping the top. She now has to make amends. :grin: Can you order Toon Tumblers on-line?

Jim

Jim; you can order them on line but the choices are somewhat limited. Not sure you're gonna replace that Phoenix glass easily. E-bay might be an alternative if Paul can't hook you up... :wishluck:

Jim

Jim; you can order them on line but the choices are somewhat limited. Not sure you're gonna replace that Phoenix glass easily. E-bay might be an alternative if Paul can't hook you up... :wishluck:

Yea...I see they don't offer it anymore. Will probably have to go the eBay route...

Jim

[font:Book Antiqua]Look it this way...

Phoenix Toon Tumbler $ 9.99

Guilty girlfriend trying to make it right... Priceless[/font]

:devil:

And she has... :grin: She's not a comics fan but really liked the glass...

Jim

I've found quite a few of my toon tumblers for dirt cheap at Ross, TJ Max and other discount clothing stores. Not sure why they are there but at the price who cares.

I don't believe those are actual Toon Tumblers and are produced by Marvel.

(Thanks Rich!)

Phoenix and Dark Phoenix, clear and frosted, are both long out of production. If a "new" one pops up in the $20 range it would be a buy. I think I would be pricing them at $30-$35.

If you send "underthebigw" a PM and beg nicely, he "may" be able to conjure one for you. But you are probably better off replacing it with a different glass. The Xmen team glass is awesome and back in production.

I've found quite a few of my toon tumblers for dirt cheap at Ross, TJ Max and other discount clothing stores. Not sure why they are there but at the price who cares.

No, those are made by another company and are cheap Chinese junk. As I understand it they are having to blow out their inventory because of licensing issues (but I could be wrong). Stick with the real 'Toon Tumblers. :thumbsup:

No, those are made by I-Cup and are cheap Chinese junk. As I understand it they are having to blow out their inventory because of licensing issues (but I could be wrong). Stick with the real 'Toon Tumblers. :thumbsup:

My wife bought me some of these glasses at Ross on the cheap. They are no where near the quality of the Toon Tumblers.