• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard New Orleans -- Report

70 posts in this topic

I can't even remember what this thread was about again? The power of boobies. :cloud9::cloud9:

I picked-up a sweet vintage 6' door poster at the show. :o

Thor poster? :shy:

:signfunny: Drop shipped no doubt

That thread is a semi-classic. Who would have guessed that a $15 purchase could cause such a stir.

I planned it all that way.

It was my grand scheme, all carefully designed to get you in PM with me for two weeks.

That thread is a semi-classic. Who would have guessed that a $15 purchase could cause such a stir.

It was my grand scheme, all carefully designed to get you in PM with me for two weeks.

I still feel bad that you made such a large donation, I will make it up to you one day and over pay for your junk. It was for a good cause but all the wrong reasons. :sorry:

I still feel bad that you made such a large donation, I will make it up to you one day and over pay for your junk. It was for a good cause but all the wrong reasons. :sorry:

Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!

Comics4Kids had a great time at table 1428 Stan Lee was awesome, Bill Shatner was chill until he was ready to leave seemed angry ~ and Michael Biehn and his Lady Jennifer Blanc screened their vanity project '"The Victim" with us (Me, D, Jason, and crowd) all Saturday night it was the best time I'd had up until we hit Burbon street Sunday night my kid passed out before I did :devil:

Not ignoring the boards, just been super busy this week.

With Bill's permission, would love to just give my con report as a post in his thread.

Had a blast. See you guys soon.

My life is going at about 140 mph at the moment, so I'm gonna make this short and sweet.

Seaneffingfirecrotch is the man for making my first SS experience a breeze. Appreciate you, bro.

It was a joy to meet TwoPenis. I had the best time, and my only problem was that he hit on my wife and we only got to spend mere moments together. I'm buying you a beverage of your choice the next time we meet, Bill.

An unexpected surprise was running into Roy. A two hug surprise. :cloud9::cloud9:

Loved getting to meet Jeff from HotFlips and Greg Reece and most importantly, Richard. Bedrock, I'm still looking for a regional cigar to get you. Hope I get to see you again soon.

Had a great trip- my kids had a ball meeting Stan Lee and I plan on being there next year, hopefully sans kids so that I can spend more time with my brosephs.

Peace out. I've got to get some upgrades from pocketprotector.com.