• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action Comics 242

197 posts in this topic

I'm starting to think that this must've been the most DESPISED comic of all time!!!

There have been a bunch on eBay lately with some serious water damge and if it's not that, then you'll have chunks missing or creases that resemble fault lines!

I guess I shouldn't have sold my 3.5 last year (even though it was off color.) :(

I love this book. Here's mine. I will PAY dearly for a 6 or better.

It's rare, and I mean RARE!. The same ones have been on ebay for months. None ever show up at the auction houses.

Geez, I'm in love with DCs... :luhv::

121255.jpg.12f4a83199c38a7aaf8cb3a791a8b338.jpg

I love this book. Here's mine. I will PAY dearly for a 6 or better.

It's rare, and I mean RARE!. The same ones have been on ebay for months. None ever show up at the auction houses.

Geez, I'm in love with DCs... :luhv::

:takeit:

How much did you say you were asking? :wishluck:

I use to own this nice 7.0 two years ago, sold it for a very nice sum.

at the time, I believe it was the 3rd highest graded copy, I believe there are a few more now. I think Mr. Bedrock has an 8.5 copy, It was a cool book to own, but I sold it to help pay for my Action Comics #10 :)

ActionComics242.jpg

I use to own this nice 7.0 two years ago, sold it for a very nice sum.

at the time, I believe it was the 3rd highest graded copy, I believe there are a few more now. I think Mr. Bedrock has an 8.5 copy, It was a cool book to own, but I sold it to help pay for my Action Comics #10 :)

ActionComics242.jpg

Wow!

That's a great looking copy!!!

It is certainly one of the toughest in grade.

I would also place Our Army at War 83 in that group.