• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal - Are you F$$$$G kidding me

74 posts in this topic

After all the spams I get regarding paypal I logged in today to find that my account is now limited.

Paypal is now requesting tracking numbers on 12 of my last transactions. I normally do not use delivery confirmation for every ebay delivery but I would find this very annoying if I had to.

Supplier information - Paypal wants my supplier information? Really, Are you serious?

Bank Statements - 3 months worth? Again, Really? I have been a business for years. My credit card processor doesn't ask me for this information, why is paypal?

I can't wait to talk to the agent reviewing my account tomorrow.

After all the spams I get regarding paypal I logged in today to find that my account is now limited.

Paypal is now requesting tracking numbers on 12 of my last transactions. I normally do not use delivery confirmation for every ebay delivery but I would find this very annoying if I had to.

Supplier information - Paypal wants my supplier information? Really, Are you serious?

Bank Statements - 3 months worth? Again, Really? I have been a business for years. My credit card processor doesn't ask me for this information, why is paypal?

But of corse they have no problems taking the high fee's they charge

The same thing happened to me six months ago. I made the agent cry over the phone. It was a good night.

That's just mean

I never said I was a nice person.

So what was their excuse for wanting all that info?

The same thing happened to me six months ago. I made the agent cry over the phone. It was a good night.

That's just mean

Sounds like Paypal needs tougher reps.

That's just mean

Sounds like Paypal needs tougher reps.

where in boston are you? i always post after you and it's driving me nuts lol

Please, oh please, oh please... record this call.

When I sold almost all of my books to buy my Mustang back in Nov-Dec 2010, Paypal locked my account due to the amount of funds coming in. I spent probably 20 hours on the phone trying to work it out as they had frozen about 4 grand and would not let me access it. They chose to do this simply out of the blue...and I had been a customer for 10 years. They quizzed me as to what I was doing, what I was selling, and what the funds were going to be used for. Even though I had dealt with EBay and them for years, and had never had an issue, they chose to rattle my cage just for grins and giggles. I now have a limited account and have chosen to not pursue it any longer. I hate, despise, loathe them. If their company imploded tomorrow it would be just desserts. I will now step down off of my soapbox.