• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paypal - Are you F$$$$G kidding me

74 posts in this topic

Yeah but what other form of payment can regular people use? If I sell stuff here on the boards or on Ebay you have to take Paypal. Nobody is going to send you a cashiers check for a $1,000 book. They have regular people by the nards. :pullhair:

dwolla looks like something people sick of paypal might try.

Paypal is the same as MC/Visa/AMEX to me.

My merchant services provider does not ask me for my supplier's names.

My merchant services provider hasn't asked me for my last 3 bank statements.

This feels more like the IRS than a merchant service provider.

Holy what were we talking about at New Orleans Airport Monday morning Bob?

The same thing that happened to Bob happened to me twice in the last month with Merchant Services.

I totally jinxed him.

:sorry:

Sorry to hear that Bob. I haven't used my PP lately; I'm sure my recent resurgence of performing transactions is bound to land me in the hot seat. Watch this space.

Hehe...wait until ICANA (the folks who manage Internet domain names) -- start requiring additional stuff from businesses---an article in USA Today makes me believe that privacy is no longer available and we have no right to it anymore. But the government is helping us from the "bad" people.

The same thing happened to me six months ago. I made the agent cry over the phone. It was a good night.

That's just mean

I never said I was a nice person.

Apparently this is how they roll in Baltimore, son!

I spoke to a supervisor yesterday who basically told me that a "agent" working my case will give me a call. Amazing, a supervisor who can't answer my questions on why they suddenly need this information. He assured me my account isn't limited as far as transactions go.

He told me I was notified by email and that it had how long I needed to respond. I then reminded him of all the fraudulant "limited" emails from paypal I get.

Basically I have not gotten any answers yet.

Amazing.

I spoke to a supervisor yesterday who basically told me that a "agent" working my case will give me a call. Amazing, a supervisor who can't answer my questions on why they suddenly need this information. He assured me my account isn't limited as far as transactions go.

He told me I was notified by email and that it had how long I needed to respond. I then reminded him of all the fraudulant "limited" emails from paypal I get.

Amazing.

What a smoking pile of poo. I wonder how many thousands they've made off of you after all these years Bob. Unbelievable.

Amazing.

Supervisors don't actually speak on the phone. You spoke to another agent that has a bit more experience than the 1st agent. They are just called "supervisors" to make the customer feel good.