• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tried to be cheap and apparently got screwed on comicsupplies

53 posts in this topic

I don't know where I'm goin

But I sure know where I've been

Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday.

An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time

But here I go again, here I go again.

Tho' I keep searching for an answer

I never seem to find what I'm looking for.

Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on

'Cause I know what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams.

Here I go again on my own

Goin' down the only road I've ever known.

Like a drifter I was born to walk alone.

An' I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time.

I bought a pack of Mylars from Cole, and I was a little miffed at the cost of shipping (I paid about 2x what I should have) and so next time, I'll be using Hotflips.

I have not heard anyone talk about Comic Supply - but yeah, two weeks? Lame.

I typically use Cole for supplies but I thought I'd save a few bucks by using this guy on the web

http://www.comicsupply.com/ . Over 2 weeks go by and no product no money. Anyone else experience this wonderful dealer?

He is a hall of shame member here for failing to follow through with multiple deals.

Ouch.

I bought a pack of Mylars from Cole, and I was a little miffed at the cost of shipping (I paid about 2x what I should have) and so next time, I'll be using Hotflips.

I have not heard anyone talk about Comic Supply - but yeah, two weeks? Lame.

CS has had a relatively low profile as of late, but for a long time here he was notorious for having this "business model" whilst trying to inveigle his way back onto the boards, claiming that his non-fulfillment of orders was an oversight that would be fixed (and never was). There are many threads about him on this forum, and sadly the OP's story is all too predictable....

I typically use Cole for supplies but I thought I'd save a few bucks by using this guy on the web

http://www.comicsupply.com/ . Over 2 weeks go by and no product no money. Anyone else experience this wonderful dealer?

He is a hall of shame member here for failing to follow through with multiple deals.

Ouch.

Do a search, there's more than a few threads.

Two weeks is a bit soon to get antsy but the guy is a royal person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed.

You think so? Man, I live in Montana, and even I can get what I ordered in three-to-five business days. I'm crafting a bltch letter by day seven if I don't get my stuff.

You certainly get what u pay for

HOTFLIPS even though a Yankee fan would have been the wiser choice. ;)