• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tried to be cheap and apparently got screwed on comicsupplies

53 posts in this topic

Good point! I'll call tomorrow for sure!

Of course you can pick them up if it will save you on shipping!! Just call to make an apointment as to make sure we are there. We travel around the country (since we are setting up in London later this month, i guess we can say we travel around the world) doing comic book conventions. By all means, come to the warehouse!!

Jeff

I typically use Cole for supplies but I thought I'd save a few bucks by using this guy on the web

http://www.comicsupply.com/ . Over 2 weeks go by and no product no money. Anyone else experience this wonderful dealer?

You certainly get what u pay for

So since I didn't see anyone else ask this question, what method of payment did you use? If something like Credit Card or PayPal you will get your money back once you dispute the charge.

Good point! I'll call tomorrow for sure!

Of course you can pick them up if it will save you on shipping!! Just call to make an apointment as to make sure we are there. We travel around the country (since we are setting up in London later this month, i guess we can say we travel around the world) doing comic book conventions. By all means, come to the warehouse!!

Jeff

Awesome! thank u

I typically use Cole for supplies but I thought I'd save a few bucks by using this guy on the web

http://www.comicsupply.com/ . Over 2 weeks go by and no product no money. Anyone else experience this wonderful dealer?

You certainly get what u pay for

So since I didn't see anyone else ask this question, what method of payment did you use? If something like Credit Card or PayPal you will get your money back once you dispute the charge.

yes, I used my credit card and I guess it'll fall on me to dispute the charges as I'm quite confident that this trash bag will not refund my money willingly