• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% OFF! OH the HORROR!, & SCI FI, SENSATION, ATLAS, EC Pre code GA +SA

126 posts in this topic

Sensation Mystery 110 Gd/VG ( 3.0) 1/2 inch cover spine split top, 1" bottom. pages are white to off-white, with some darkening at the very edges. Looks like a chew top right corner, very nice color, tears at staples. (an apparent gd+ on eBay went for $115) $110

Sensation110002.jpg

th_Sensation110001.jpg

House of Mystery #84, 1959, Prototype of the Negative man ((later to be in the Doom Patrol) I picked this one out in person when Bakertowne was liquidating a distributor's warehouse. This was the only copy I saw of this issue at the warehouse. I didn't see any listed on eBay to compare.

Great color and gloss, date stamp, white/Off-white pages, a fold lower right. I'd say it's a VG/F (5.0), some distributor's ink on the edges. $25.00

HouseofMystery84002.jpg

th_HouseofMystery84001.jpg

Hey Sharon

:takeit:

House of Mystery #84, 1959, Prototype of the Negative man ((later to be in the Doom Patrol) I picked this one out in person when Bakertowne was liquidating a distributor's warehouse. This was the only copy I saw of this issue at the warehouse. I didn't see any listed on eBay to compare.

Great color and gloss, date stamp, white/Off-white pages, a fold lower right. I'd say it's a VG/F (5.0), some distributor's ink on the edges. $25.00

HouseofMystery84002.jpg

Hey Sharon

SOLD!, Thank you! (worship)

HouseofMystery84002.jpg

Avon Comics. Strange Worlds #20. April/May,1955 small spine splits at top and bottom. Distributor’s Ink on edges, this is another warehouse book, the best copy I saw. Great color and gloss, not completely flat.white to off-white pages. Even with the ink, grade should be VG. $12.00

Sold,

strangeworlds20002.jpg

th_strangeworlds20001.jpg

HouseofMystery84002.jpg

Thank you, Steve, but that one was taken just a tiny bit before your post, I do appreciate the try!

Avon Comics. Strange Worlds #20. April/May,1955 small spine splits at top and bottom. Distributor’s Ink on edges, this is another warehouse book, the best copy I saw. Great color and gloss, not completely flat.white to off-white pages. Even with the ink, grade should be VG. $12.00

strangeworlds20002.jpg

Tales of Horror (1952 Toby/Minoan) #4

VG-, lower staple is popped, !" spine split. white to off-white pages. Very nice color, it is not trimmed, the cover is pulled back a little on the scanner, and didn't want to pull it and risk tearing something.$35.00

talesofhorror4002.jpg

th_talesofhorror4001.jpg

strangeworlds20002.jpg

Sold, Thank you! (worship)

Tales From the Crypt #30 1952 s EC Comics DAVIS

INGELS ORLANDO KAMEN some kind of low grade, no better than fair, maybe worse… covers are completely split, pages are off-white, the first wrap is torn about 4 inches at the spine… (Fair/Gd on eBay went for $39) Bin $ 15

Sold,

talesofthecrypt30002.jpg

th_talesofthecrypt30001.jpg

Tales from the Crypt #44, EC (Davis) Decapitation cover. Pages are white to off-white.

Good-, there is a spine split halfway up, the 2nd staple was attached, but I just accidentally, detached it from the front cover. A few indentations, nice color. $20.00

Sold,

talesofthecrypt44002.jpg

th_talesofthecrypt44001.jpg

Tales of the Mysterious Traveler #10, 1956, 3 early Ditko stories.

Creasing, off-white pages, Ditko art inside and out. There is a stain on the inside front cover and on a few pages, nothing horrid. Grade is VG (4.0) eBay gd/Vg went for $39, Bin here is $ $38

mysterioustraveler002.jpg

th_mysterioustraveler001.jpg

Tales of the Unexpected #32,Another Bakerstown copy, Fantastic color and gloss, a very tiny tear lower edge, white pages, not perfectly flat, otherwise it would be at least a 9.0. Not sure what to grade it. Bin $65.00Sold,

totu32002.jpg

th_totu32001.jpg