• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% OFF! OH the HORROR!, & SCI FI, SENSATION, ATLAS, EC Pre code GA +SA

126 posts in this topic

Tales of the Unexpected #40, Another Bakertowne warehouse issue, great color and gloss. ink on edges, small tear at bottom, smush on right edge, White pages, tiny chip lower back. First

Space Ranger, VG sold on eBay for $140. This copy should grade at at least VG (4.0) probably a tiny bit better. Bin $140.00

tatu40002.jpg

th_tatu40001.jpg

Tales from the Crypt #44, EC (Davis) Decapitation cover. Pages are white to off-white.

Good-, there is a spine split halfway up, the 2nd staple was attached, but I just accidentally, detached it from the front cover. A few indentations, nice color. $20.00

talesofthecrypt44002.jpg

th_talesofthecrypt44001.jpg

:takeit:

Adventures into Terror #5, Atlas, Wolverton art, Atom Bomb story, 1951, A nice looking copy with white-off-white pages, great cover colors.

There is a scratch through the eye, the centerfold is detached at the lower staple, staples have some rust and there is one dot of red color touch insidethe front cover, at the shoulder of the reaper guy in the lowest left panel. I don't think it's on the cover but I'm going to grade it an apparent Fine (6.0) in case. Bin $65

adventuresintoterror5002.jpg

th_adventuresintoterror5001.jpg

Sold, Thank you! (worship)

Tales from the Crypt #44, EC (Davis) Decapitation cover. Pages are white to off-white.

Good-, there is a spine split halfway up, the 2nd staple was attached, but I just accidentally, detached it from the front cover. A few indentations, nice color. $20.00

talesofthecrypt44002.jpg

th_talesofthecrypt44001.jpg

Sold, Thank you! (worship)