• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unreal Price or New Wave?

7 posts in this topic

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280815689260?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

I was thinking of making a high bid of $15.00, but decided I didn't need another copy. That would have turned out to be a joke. His other Batman early 300s also sold for crazy prices. I have bought from him before and like his books, but this seems extreme to me. Anyone else see this as a 1 time deal?

I've had problems with some 35 centers from DC; problems finding this one in great condition? Otherwise, like the original poster stated...folks are willing to bid more because his books are good enough to justify it. I've seen it/done it before (see the bobcat thread here in Bronze).

Yeah, the winning bid makes no sense.

The Overstreet 9.2 value is $15.00. I can see that's it's not even in 9.2 condition though due to the crease in the bottom right. I'd say 9.0 at best.

I see problems on spine, but think it can squeak out a 9.0 or better given CGC's grading of late. For that price, I would've expected a 9.6.