• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

454 posts in this topic

That's right! Starting Tuesday I will no longer be a member of the Active Army, will transition into the Reserves. Going back to college to earn my MBA...and become a poor college student again. Not selling because I want to, some of these I really really really don't want to let go of :(

I will accept Money Orders, paypal, or Personal Checks from well established boardies.

NO Probies!

Shipping Fees:

1) Free to those that spend $400 or more

2) 1-3 CGC books $15

3) 1-3 raw books $8

3) those living OCONUS I'll have to go to the USPS to calculate it.

Only shipping Priority Insured with tracking for CGC books, cheaper methods available for raw books.

EDIT: 20% OFF to remaining books!

How long were you active?

10 1/2 years. Was in the Reserves for 6 1/2 years. Going back into the reserves and retire in 3 years.

Dang, that's a good piece of time. This'll be a big change for you.

I won't lie, I'm a little nervous about getting out as it's the only thing I know. But hell, I'm tired of moving and want to settle down. I haven't lived in a house longer than 5 years, I still have some of my household goods in boxes.

Russ Heath signed on the 8th page, leaves the cover clean if you want Kubert to sign.

Only graded, and happens to be second highest. weird not too many graded copies of these last two books.

All-American Men of War #76 CGC SS 6.5 $150

AllAmericanMenOfWar_76_Front_CGC_SS_65_SA.jpg

10 1/2 years. Was in the Reserves for 6 1/2 years. Going back into the reserves and retire in 3 years.

I won't lie, I'm a little nervous about getting out as it's the only thing I know. But hell, I'm tired of moving and want to settle down. I haven't lived in a house longer than 5 years, I still have some of my household goods in boxes.

I have a friend who, a couple years ago, quit his profession to become a doctor. He's finishing up pre-med now I think, making basically no money, etc. Also a huge change in life, but he's quite happy about it.

I have a friend who, a couple years ago, quit his profession to become a doctor. He's finishing up pre-med now I think, making basically no money, etc. Also a huge change in life, but he's quite happy about it.

I can understand, you can't put a price on happiness. I was miserable, time to make a change.

I can understand, you can't put a price on happiness. I was miserable, time to make a change.

Exactly. He did the same stuff I do. He hated it, I kinda like it. But he's happier now, so who's complaining right?

Anyway, I'll stop mussin' up your sales thread.