• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

That's nice! Yeah, there was a few people that showed no interest in it until a pilot was announced a couple of days ago. I'm glad they have though because from the first issue you could tell it was something special.

I preferred the first issue maybe because it was new to me. I loved the character relationships and humour in 3... yeah maybe 3 is the best so far. Although I did like how Celia and Redmond met in 1. I'm just interested to see the characters develop. I think we are in for an interesting ride!

I preferred the first issue maybe because it was new to me. I loved the character relationships and humour in 3... yeah maybe 3 is the best so far. Although I did like how Celia and Redmond met in 1. I'm just interested to see the characters develop. I think we are in for an interesting ride!

Agreed i wonder about the son and how thats gunna workout and does he hate is father for not being in his life all those years?

Has the son had some side deal?

a lot of questions

Agreed i wonder about the son and how thats gunna workout and does he hate is father for not being in his life all those years?

Has the son had some side deal?

a lot of questions

I suppose we'll see. I feel invested in Redmond and his struggles. His son worries me, like you said he probably hates his father and it would be interesting if he was to make a deal but then it turn out to be a bluff and reconcile with his father. There are so many ways this could go. I just hate having to wait!

I think make a deal that he gets burned on and Redmond steals him out of jail.

Yep Im still hoping for a prison scenes thing. It would be good a dareing escape attempt. Son dies in the process as he reconciles with father. Then redmond goes down a dark path back into what he does best

I think make a deal that he gets burned on and Redmond steals him out of jail.

Yep Im still hoping for a prison scenes thing. It would be good a dareing escape attempt. Son dies in the process as he reconciles with father. Then redmond goes down a dark path back into what he does best

I like it! I might get dissapointed with 4 now if exactly that doesn't happen lol

Yeah time will tell on this one and what happens. But should be a good ride from here on out. The only thing that would crash this book is if it gets really slow. It has a lot of things that can happen.

Yeah time will tell on this one and what happens. But should be a good ride from here on out. The only thing that would crash this book is if it gets really slow. It has a lot of things that can happen.

what would crash the book is the Pilot being cancelled.

Fast track is money well spent...i will never send modern books the normal route again.

what would crash the book is the Pilot being cancelled.

Fast track is money well spent...i will never send modern books the normal route again.

I learned that lesson first con i ever did now fast track all the way