• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

Just think if this was the Saga or Chew thread someone would have whined that you guys weren't strictly discussing the plot. Are any of those double signed copies slabbed, if so and some of them are for sale would you PM me I have holes in my collection I feel like I'm going to have fill. Thanks! Does anyone know why the OA is not for sale? Is that a temporary or permanent thing?

Just think if this was the Saga or Chew thread someone would have whined that you guys weren't strictly discussing the plot. Are any of those double signed copies slabbed, if so and some of them are for sale would you PM me I have holes in my collection I feel like I'm going to have fill. Thanks! Does anyone know why the OA is not for sale? Is that a temporary or permanent thing?

I'm just screwing around, I do have a good sized stack but less than 50 books and nothing signed.

so is any of this explosion in prices on ToT's own merits or is it simply riding the Kirkman TWD wave.

Maybe the mainstream hadn't heard of the comic so that is why the increase in sales, It was reported more from a TV angle. When people heard about it they sought it out to see what it was all about.

so is any of this explosion in prices on ToT's own merits or is it simply riding the Kirkman TWD wave.

it's a very good book, with an interesting concept, but the fact that amc is making a show out of it is why prices are jumping.

:o My comicspros are still at cgc maybe next week i will know grades or maybe today we will see. Either way they will be both very nice with the double sigs sitting in my collection no matter the grade