• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

I sure hope that AMC's committment to comic based TV translates into more Image titles being transitioned to the small screen. I'd like to see Peter Panzerfaust, No Place Like Home, Secret or even America's Got Powers get a TV deal. Additionally, I hope AMC's show of good faith motivates Showtime to get a Chew pilot filmed. I also pray that Kirkman doesn't disappoint if this show gets made because it will validate the idea that the Walking Dead was a special title and that the sucess it enjoys can't be repeated. A thousand congratulations are in order for Robert Kirkman. What he has done for the comic industry we all care so much about can not be measured. Last but not least, I've enjoyed each issue of Thief of Thieves more than the last. The third issue was by far the best one yet and the reveal on the last page was awesome.

Yes the reveal was awesome i cant waite to see how that goes. I think i can imagine how it will go but cant waite for issue 4. I think this by far is a sleeping giant. I Dont even know what that last line means heard it on Phineas and Ferb show thought Id start using it.

I was just thinking the other day that this would be a good show to have on TV. With shows like white collar as popular as it is I see this doing really well.

Edit god my iPad hates me today. It is auto correcting everything in some crazy way.

Wow AMC is looking at some big dollar signs in the Now near future. Im kinda amazed to be honest with my lower grade stuff on the bay. For instance i couldnt give away my ToT cgc 9.4 for $20 a few weeks ago. And I would of only hoped to get mayb $35 for my 9.6. But the 9.4 is nearing $50 and the 9.6 at $75 wondering what a 9.8 will bring now we will see in a few weeks.

I was thinking John Hamm almost right away for conrad to bad hes tied into other project right now.

Most of the bidders so far have been fans of walking dead it looks like