• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thief of Thieves

2,194 posts in this topic

So are we all in agreement that for #1's now is a good time to buy and a bad time to sell?

Depends how long you've been holding and what you have invested. Personally I think it has potential to gain further value.

So of looking to invest not a bad choice at all.

So are we all in agreement that for #1's now is a good time to buy and a bad time to sell?

Depends how long you've been holding and what you have invested. Personally I think it has potential to gain further value.

Well,

The expectation is that this series will be made into a TV show, right?

And it won't fizzle out like the showtime / Chew Deal.

So now that prices are down at $50 to $70 for Raw #1's

Its a good idea to buy up issues expecting to resell for higher later.

Is this the wrong expectation?*

*I'm really just trying to convince myself to pull the trigger

Well,

The expectation is that this series will be made into a TV show, right?

And it won't fizzle out like the showtime / Chew Deal.

So now that prices are down at $50 to $70 for Raw #1's

Its a good idea to buy up issues expecting to resell for higher later.

Is this the wrong expectation?*

*I'm really just trying to convince myself to pull the trigger

If you want the tv show flip then yeah buy now. If you want the long hold for a decade and sell for who knows what? I don't know??? I doubt even if the show fizzles prices will go lower than now. This one goes in peaks and valleys right when you think it's cooling off prices rise again!

hanging on to my last copy of ToT 1 (9.8)...feel no burning desire to unload it.

Yeah, I have a raw copy that is an easy 9.8 and have no desire to sell it.....unless it's all of a sudden a $1000 book lol

:o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THIEF-OF-THIEVES-1-CGC-9-8-SIGNED-KIRKMAN-AND-SPENCER-/140803168276?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20c885d814

hanging on to my last copy of ToT 1 (9.8)...feel no burning desire to unload it.

Yeah, I have a raw copy that is an easy 9.8 and have no desire to sell it.....unless it's all of a sudden a $1000 book lol

:o

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THIEF-OF-THIEVES-1-CGC-9-8-SIGNED-KIRKMAN-AND-SPENCER-/140803168276?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item20c885d814

WTF