• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting Signature Series Submissions for New York Comic Book Marketplace

25 posts in this topic

I think the example used in the pricing is a little confusing...

If you look at example B - an Econ John Romita Sr is $60 as listed in the above table, but to add Joe Sinnott is $25? Is that also part of the table somewhere? I thought it would be $60 (for JR) + $10 (add'l) as listed in the table for additional signatures unless there is another added fee for Joe Sinnott (another $15+the $10 for add'l sigs?)

Thanks for helping out with any clarity behind the pricing...

So if I have one economy book that I want fast-tracked with the following three sigs would it be Romita, Sr. $60, Steranko +$25, and Stan Lee +$50 + $10 for the fast track? Am I reading this right?

The deadline is this weekend. OH and don't forget about the NEW YORK LEGENDS TOUR deadline is the same and you can add a new last minute name to the Legends Tour. DWC is now accepting submissions for items to be signed by KEN BALD. If you are not sure who Mr. Bald is then here you go.

I'm going to send you a PM later tonight. Your still taking submissions at the show right? I got two Stan Lee tickets, plus I need a witness for Ayers, Sinnot and a few others.