• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TAKING SUBMISSIONS FOR LONDON COMICON REDUX--- A simple Q& A

2 posts in this topic

I feel a might silly for dropping a new thread in here regarding this show---so I'd like to apologize in advance if any of the mods need to move this, but would prefer you did not.

Reason being----I'm still getting several PM's (especially over the last few days) asking if I am taking subs for London.

Unfortunately, I think this perhaps because so many boardies don't go to the "Signature Series Announcements" room. We're used to seeing a number of these ops here in s/s.

The original thread is here---

Original LONDON Sub thread ---click linky poo

And to button down the recent questions that I've received regarding David Lloyd....YES. I absolutely WILL be signing with David Lloyd while in London.

YES.

I will take your V for Vendetta books for David.

The FEES for the s/s books in London--- $65 to $60 each, depending on who you are getting. There are one or two artists whose signature fee is a little more then others.

This one-stop shopping fee includes EVERYTHING.

There are no additional or hidden costs.

When I say everything, it's just that.

Grading, shipping, my time, the artist fee, etc.

**(PLEASE NOTE----if you are outside the United States, then there will be a

need to discuss additional ship costs. Probably won't be too much more, especially if you are in Canada. But we need to discuss first).

Please don't ask me to supply you with comics or look for something at the show.

I don't have time.

Provide your books to me by Feb. 21st with check or money order.

NO PAYPAL.

I think that covers it.

And NO....I am not doing Stan Lee signatures.

At least not at THIS show. ;-)

Please try to avoid asking me to get American artists at this show.

I would prefer to focus on the artists and writers there that are UK based

(Glenn Fabry, David Lloyd, Sean Phillips, Brian Bolland, Ian Churchill, Simon Furman, etc.)

Reason being, the UK guests don't come to the U.S. much, if at all.

We'll see Perez, Epting, Sienkiewicz, etc at pretty much every other show this year.

Thank you!