• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- Freaks and Geeks

6 posts in this topic

Just picked up the complete season DVD set. ABSOLUTELY worth every penny. Easily one of the best shows ever made, and a pure delight to watch again.

I think I'm in love with Lindsay Weir, and I think Bill Haverchuck is played by one of the best actors I've ever seen in a youth role (Martin starr).

Granted, it struck close too home for me at times, so I had an affinity for it. But, besides that, it was well written and acted. One of the better shows on regular TV in the last 6 years. thumbsup2.gif

Just picked up the complete season DVD set. ABSOLUTELY worth every penny. Easily one of the best shows ever made, and a pure delight to watch again.

I think I'm in love with Lindsay Weir, and I think Bill Haverchuck is played by one of the best actors I've ever seen in a youth role (Martin starr).

My brother got me that for Graduation, I was thinking of watching some tonight. I've already watched half the shows. Too bad my brother never saw it, he never saw MXC until he heard me laughing hysterically in the other room, and now it's all he talks about. Bill is too much as the Bionic Woman for Halloween and talking him teo himself as the bionic woman in his mom's bed room. Infortunately I never saw the show until it aired on ABC Family my senior year and at that point it had already been canceled for about a year. frown.gif

My brother got me that for Graduation, I was thinking of watching some tonight. I've already watched half the shows. Too bad my brother never saw it, he never saw MXC until he heard me laughing hysterically in the other room, and now it's all he talks about. Bill is too much as the Bionic Woman for Halloween and talking him teo himself as the bionic woman in his mom's bed room. Infortunately I never saw the show until it aired on ABC Family my senior year and at that point it had already been canceled for about a year. frown.gif

The Halloween episode is the one I just watched withmy wife not two hours ago!

You know, I never even saw the show when it was on. I found it by accident when a training video on bullying used clips of it, and then I downloaded other episodes from Kazaa. P2P is what led me to buy the videos.

My brother and I were huge fans of the show when it was on, when we were college rommates. Best show on TV. It's too bad it was cancelled so early, I would have loved to see several years of the show. I'll be buying the DVD soon. I taped the episodes when ABC Family Channel was rerunning them. I need this DVD!