• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best of the Best Sketches: Dr. Doom Edition. !!! Poll on pg 6!!!

271 posts in this topic

So many choices.

C - Layton draws my favorite doom and that is the beat Layton out there, but your Sale Doom would be the One I would take if I had my Choice of any Doom I have ever seen.

- That Romita Doom is on another level as well

Maddogz - I know your the Cheung guy, but your Epting Doom is just 2 damn awesome! I must get one for myself. After seeing it and his recent FF run, Epting may replace Layton for me as the doom artist.

If you can't tell this is my favorite one so for!

So many choices.

Maddogz - I know your the Cheung guy, but your Epting Doom is just 2 damn awesome! I must get one for myself. After seeing it and his recent FF run, Epting may replace Layton for me as the doom artist.

Thanks bro. Was on the fence about it or not. I love both pretty equally. :pullhair: tough to choose just one lol

Jas2022.jpg

So many choices.

Thanks bro. Was on the fence about it or not. I love both pretty equally. :pullhair: tough to choose just one lol

Jas2022.jpg

You could always sell me the Epting and end the debate! :devil: