• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An open letter to George Lucas...

67 posts in this topic

Clone Wars the animated series is actually quite watchable

It's more than that. It's better than the movies.

Let me guess, Lucas doesn't have much to do with those...

:insane:

:applause:

Clone Wars the animated series is actually quite watchable

It's more than that. It's better than the movies.

Let me guess, Lucas doesn't have much to do with those...

:insane:

Big George has a back-seat role as executive producer but doesn't seem to have his fingers in the 'creative pie'...so to speak.

Dear George, I just spent my hard earned cash on The Phantom Menace in 3D hoping that I would enjoy the experience. Not only did the movie suck again, but the 3D effects were very subtle, almost like you were "teasing" us. Not only can you not write intelligent dialogue, but you can't do 3D! I see this as another way to milk as much money from us fans as possible. That's it! Im done with the Star Wars universe!!

Trippy "The KING of 3D."

So happy I sat home tonight to watch Gran Torino.

I saw Phantom Menace when it came out with a bunch of friends. I was the only one who hated it. They were no longer my friends after that. I can tolerate a lot of things, but to say Phantom Menace is better than A New Hope? Sorry but that goes over the line!

While we are at it, can we make the term "A New Hope" just go away. There are three movies, SW, Empire and Jedi :sumo:

Jim

122307.jpg

Ten dollar each!

:grin:

Oh man..they rakes me over the coals for responding to someone saying "me like comics" with "I love them long time"

not even knowing it was a movie quote rip off really..

watch it or they will get you..

Dear George, I just spent my hard earned cash on The Phantom Menace in 3D hoping that I would enjoy the experience. Not only did the movie suck again, but the 3D effects were very subtle, almost like you were "teasing" us. Not only can you not write intelligent dialogue, but you can't do 3D! I see this as another way to milk as much money from us fans as possible. That's it! Im done with the Star Wars universe!!

Trippy "The KING of 3D."

So happy I sat home tonight to watch Gran Torino.

I saw Phantom Menace when it came out with a bunch of friends. I was the only one who hated it. They were no longer my friends after that. I can tolerate a lot of things, but to say Phantom Menace is better than A New Hope? Sorry but that goes over the line!

While we are at it, can we make the term "A New Hope" just go away. There are three movies, SW, Empire and Jedi :sumo:

Jim

^^