• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM NYX #3

13 posts in this topic

- Very slight blunting on the top & bottom left corners

- Very slight crease on the top right corner

- Making out about 3 spine ticks

- Couple of small nicks on the lower left back cover

Still, a nice copy... 2c (thumbs u

I was thinking those spine ticks looked more like color breaking creases and was going to put is more around 9.0 but its hard to tell on that color cover. Perhaps I'm reading them wrong.

I was thinking the same thing. I have a 9.8 at home, I'll check tonight and compare.

I was thinking those spine ticks looked more like color breaking creases and was going to put is more around 9.0 but its hard to tell on that color cover. Perhaps I'm reading them wrong.

I was thinking the same thing. I have a 9.8 at home, I'll check tonight and compare.

@ Wilson3d: Meant to type "color breaking creases" doh! ...thanx for the catch...

@ Dr. Balls: Good idea :idea: ; the color of the cover made it somewhat difficult to view defects (if any)...would be easier if one had a copy in hand.

My NYX 3 at home does not have those. I don't think they are color-breaking, though. They look like they are stress marks that are reflecting the light (due to them rising above the rest of the book), and they may be able to come out. An email to joeypost can probably shed more light on that.

I'd say 9.0!