• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eddy 707 Feedback Thread

39 posts in this topic

Eddy is a great guy, paid instantly and is easy to work with. :)

I also purchased a book from him a few months ago and he was a great seller as well! :thumbsup:

Easy to work with, prompt payment. Glad to have ya here on the boards!

+1

Two years later, I'm saying the same thing. Eddie was totally easy to work with and super friendly. Thanks, man!

Never left feedback before, so doing it now: Eddy bought a Golden Age book from me at the beginning of the year. He’s been agreeable to trust me on a time payment since it was a bit expensive, and paid right on schedule. Great communication for an all around nice board member! Thanks pal! (thumbs u

Hi, I know it has been a loonnnnng time since I sold the San Diego Comic Con #2 CGC 9.4 to you, but I just left you a positive feedback in your kudos thread.

If you could do the same, that would be great. Here is my thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7237853

Thanks.

Couldn't find this thread before but Eddy's a good dude. Awesome to work with on selling me an IH 181.

Pleasure to do business.

Joe

Edited by Doktor

Eddie was kind enough to pick up a book from me in my recent thread...as expected he was great to deal with and paid quickly.  Always a pleasure to do business with!  Thanks again!

Travis 

Edited by Mystafo