• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Not to be outdone -- Kevin Smith & Tupenny

42 posts in this topic

We don't want to see those "other pictures" you took back at your hotel room later..eep

Wow, we crossed that line pretty quickly. And it's not even Friday.

Yeah. Two dudes can't get their picture at a con anymore without that kind of material being brought out. Not that there is anything wrong with the activities that type of material might be implicating.

This week has been been a dark moment for Comics General.

For over a thousand generations, the MODS were the guardians of peace and justice in Comics General. Before the dark times... before the Caltopia.

Kevin Smith is gay.

I met him at Wizard World Chicago 2003 at his View Askew booth while I was looking over his t-shirt offerings. Yes, he was vending Marvel & DC superhero licensed products. What a pimp.

We hit it off & he offered to spoon me off for the 2003 Kodak disposable camera pic. Naturally, I declined as we were in public & this was pre-GRRM free love mania.

I was considerate enough to goose him just as the camera flashed. I had never noticed his funny foot & ankle tell. That's extra-creepy in the antique skater shoes.

Are they holding hands?

No KS is trying to caress Tupenny's butt...or not?

And Tup being a true professional and gentleman just grits his teeth and maintains a pose for the camera. :ohnoez:

Bravo Sir !! Indeed, Bravo !! :golfclap: