• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC-wear anyone?

55 posts in this topic

I'm working on something and will keep you informed...........

For the love of all that is decent please put the big graphic on the back of the shirt. I can't stand anything more than a small (2 in.) design on the front. Reminds me too much of the E.T. shirts my mom bought me as a kid... oh the horror.

Hey Redhook, try one of these:

CGC - The Cure for the Restoration Blues

CGC - BE the slab...

CGC - Look, it's either this or you just keep getting hosed by unscrupulous dealers.....

CGC - Universal or bust

CGC - Grab it, Slab it, mark it with a U...

CGC - It's like a party in my short box!

CGC - slabberific!!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Red, I swear -- out of all the posters on these boards, you have the highest ratio of "posts I read" to "snorting out loud laughter."

Hammerhoids. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Red, I swear -- out of all the posters on these boards, you have the highest ratio of "posts I read" to "snorting out loud laughter."

Hammerhoids. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I have to second this Redhook. I appreciate the time and effort (and creativity) you put into your photoshop/editing/scanning work. Really great stuff. I want some of these shirts as well.

It would even be cool to wear these at the big cons along with some kind of name tag with our forum name on it so that we could spot each other during the show. "Hey, YOUR Redhook, I noticed you because of your Purple (PLOD) CGC T-shirt". At least on one day of the show. confused-smiley-013.gif ------Sid