• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Problem with registry

11 posts in this topic

I'm attempting to add some books to my x-men set and the registery won't let me. It just keeps on reloading the page saying processing. Just wondering if their is anything you can do to fix it or if there is something wrong on my end?

Edit: It finally went through after about 20 minutes but it stated that my comics were not slotified, but they are in the correct slots... weird...

milo-g

What we are trying to say Redhook is that the system kept processing and then stated that the books were registered but not slotted. When we went back into our Registry sets the books were indeed slotted so really there isn't a problem now. The system was acting weird, but it did work as it was designed too so there's no need to use the Build the best set feature.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

What we are trying to say Redhook is that the system kept processing and then stated that the books were registered but not slotted. When we went back into our Registry sets the books were indeed slotted so really there isn't a problem now. The system was acting weird, but it did work as it was designed too so there's no need to use the Build the best set feature.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Krypton........I know what you were really trying to say.......

(SHUT THE HELL UP REDHOOK, YOU STUPID [!@#%^&^]! WHAT DO YOU HAVE, A BLOCK OF WOOD FOR A HEAD?)

It's ok, I can take it!

27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

Actually I had a problem recently where the book was in the slot, but the points that went with it were not added to my total for the set. The "you-know-what" feature fixed that.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Krypton........I know what you were really trying to say.......

(SHUT THE HELL UP REDHOOK, YOU STUPID [!@#%^&^]! WHAT DO YOU HAVE, A BLOCK OF WOOD FOR A HEAD?)

It's ok, I can take it!

27_laughing.gif

sorry.gif

Actually I had a problem recently where the book was in the slot, but the points that went with it were not added to my total for the set. The "you-know-what" feature fixed that.

Well I wouldn't call you a block of wood necessarily......... gossip.gif I of course did think the rest devil.gif