• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chuck's at MegaCon

59 posts in this topic

Did he have his shirt off again?

No, that was me today.

easy to get confused there

I'm across the hotel room from you, posting to you as you post to Roy.

will you shut up and just tell me what you want to say

Okay! Is it in yet?

damn, will you guys please take it in the bathroom

Glad I am sleeping in a different County tonight.

:sick:

lol lol lol

From left to right, clockwise.

jiveturkeymofo, Theagenes, lookwhoitis, KingOfRulers, Sardo Numspar, me. Mark Haspel joined us shortly after the pic was taken.

Le nerds.

IMG_0177.jpg

Wanted to join you guys for breakfast this morning but Lou and I didn't sleep well last night and didn't make it.

Yeah ok, when have you ever seen a Sunday morning while at a show :baiting:

lol

Touche.

Didn't have a single drink last night.

;)

Wind was howling last night through our Florida windows and kept us up most of the night.

:gossip:

Saw him sifting through some $1 boxes today, replenishing his stock no doubt. doh!

while i do find the guy friendly in person, that's one thing that irritates me...the guy already has about a billion comics in inventory, he is seemingly purchasing 2 or 3 collections every day and finding palettes of stuff in his warehouse every other day...does he really need to play human vacuum on the dollar box books at every show he hits and try to suck them all up before i get them (or similarly situated fat middle aged guy in 2 dozen other metroploitan areas).