• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT-Pick me out in the Price Is Right audience this Mon.

23 posts in this topic

Episode was taped 5/23 and will be played on Memorial Day. I was sitting about 4 rows back, dead center behind contestants row. I was wearing a white t-shirt with the words "Plinko Rules!" on it. Didn't make it down to contestants row unfortunately.

Paladin......this may rank as one of the purest off-topic OTs that have yet to be seen!

Um, congrats! 27_laughing.gif

So does Bob Barker look as um, whatever, as he does on tv? (I don't really know what else to ask you regarding this post......... confused-smiley-013.gif

sign-funnypost.gif I should've put reaalllly off topic! I went to the show once in the 80s and once in the 90s. Had to check in once this decade especially since Bob is getting up there. He definitely looks old. One thing I didn't like was their new show announcer. I think his name was Rich Field. On the positive side, the current models are smokin'. thumbsup2.gif

I remember watching him on tv when I was a kid.....was it Truth or Consequences? He still seems to have his marbles though......I mean he must be into his 80's. 893whatthe.gif

Yeah, I think he is in his 80s. He had trouble hearing some of the comments/questions from the audience during the non-taping times, but I think it's because the audience didn't have a microphone. My first stray thought was he was losing his hearing. shocked.gif

Check out American Chopper on the Discovery Channel. Mondays at 10pm EST.

thumbsup2.gif

OT

You've got to love those bikes!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Back on topic for the off topic topic...does that make sense confused-smiley-013.gif

Did anyone win a car ?????

Check out American Chopper on the Discovery Channel. Mondays at 10pm EST.

thumbsup2.gif

OT

You've got to love those bikes!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Back on topic for the off topic topic...does that make sense confused-smiley-013.gif

Yea did you see that Spidey Chopper they created. Man it was sweet!!

Oh yea! and that guy in 'hooks Avatar.... What a grumpyass!! grin.gif

Back on topic: Come On DOWWWWWWWWWWNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

What crazyassed fool of a suit was this guy wearing today?!! 27_laughing.gif

Back on topic for the off topic topic...does that make sense

No one in the regular part of the show won a car. They tried giving a couple away. There might've been one in the showcase.

We almost had a complete loser show. 893whatthe.gif 5 of the 6 pricing games were all lost by contestants. foreheadslap.gif Bob even joked in-between segments that the audience was a bunch of losers. 27_laughing.gif Apparently there has been 67 shows where all the pricing games have been lost and 68 shows where all the pricing games have been won.

During the taping Bob said "37 shows". foreheadslap.gif After the taping was done they had him say the correct line gossip.gif so they could edit that in.

Episode was taped 5/23 and will be played on Memorial Day. I was sitting about 4 rows back, dead center behind contestants row. I was wearing a white t-shirt with the words "Plinko Rules!" on it. Didn't make it down to contestants row unfortunately.

My friend was on Wheel Of Fortune years ago and after going bankrupt on his next turn he tried to buy a vowel.

can anyone say:

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

WOW, the Price is Right! I love that show, especially the reruns on the game show network from the mid 70's where Bob wears the biggest butterfly collared shirts that one could still fit and look good with his nice suits. My wife and I will be watching. Too bad you couldnt have held up a sign saying something stupid like CGC loves the price is right. BTW, were you able to get your pic with him>?

BTW, were you able to get your pic with him>?

Nah, the only crowd interaction he had was from the stage. acclaim.gif He had like 3 or 4 girls ask if they could come up on stage and give him a kiss. 80 yrs plus and he's still getting the young women throwing themselves at him. thumbsup2.gif One guy asked him, "Bob how much longer do you think you'll be doing the show?" insane.gif(Stupid question to ask him I thought). Bob's smart-alic reply was "How much time is left in this show?" 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

How will we know it's you if we try to look? Will you be holding the comic in your avatar in front of your face the whole show?

I'm sitting next to a heavy-set black woman with a red shirt on. I've got strawberry blond hair, and at 5'10" and 137lbs. I'm a skinny dude who doesn't tan to well.