• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

It's surprising how many stores don't seem to be in it to sell merchandise. I tried to buy three copies of WD 93 that were on the shelf a week after 97 was out. So...these three books had sat there unsold for 4 months. I was informed that there was a limit of 2 per customer. WTF...?!? I understand limiting quantity on books that are new this week, or even new this month...but four months old...?

Safe to say I won't be going back to that store. I protest on principle, and I hope that insufficiently_thoughtful_person goes out of business.

I would be very surprised if he had any issues ordering anything for you. It's a guaranteed sale and doesn't deplete his stock.

One would think, no? He also told me something about Image being "strict" with ordering. who knows lol

I would have figured they (and the store) were in business to sell books. Who knew?

If you have o other choices for a pull list then maybe ask Dre? I have NO idea if he pulls for raw or if you desire a certain grade etc but he offers a CGC subscription. I would imagine adding raws has atleast come up before. Just a thought.

I was a little late to the Saga party, but as you can see have jumped in for the ride. I do need a #1 4th print if anyone wants to trade or $ell. PM me if interested.

7838012142_8500e0b5d6_c.jpg

Saga set by ryanbradshaw.co, on Flickr[/u]

I was expecting a follow up photo of you scantily clad on the bed, next to the books (:

I wish I can help you guys with that 4th print itch, too bad I'm from the Philippines, shipping will be expensive. And our local courier isn't that popular with handling, system just sucks.

Edited by ygerg

Pretty sure he referring to where the story left off in issue #6 and the fact that a new issue isn't coming out next month if I remember correctly.

But if you were trying to make a funny disregard this post :P

Edited by Miso

Pretty sure he referring to where the story left off in issue #6 and the fact that a new issue isn't coming out next month if I remember correctly.

But if you were trying to make a funny disregard this post :P

No worries, I just didn't get what he meant. Your post helped me see the light

Saga #8 Cover. It looks like we could be going back in time to when Alana first met Marko

1346350344.jpg

I really am missing Saga already, 4 weeks is more than enough time to wait but 2 months is killing me. I understand that the break will keep Brian and Fiona fresh so I suppose it's not all bad.

Uh ... yeah ... two months absolutely sucks! BUT I enjoy this book so much and hope that in the future when the writer/artist/creators need time off they will only take four weeks and not eight. I also wish they would have gone a full year before taking a break so as not to slow the phenomenal momentum. JMHO