• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I just hope the line isn't too crazy. My Vaughan pile keeps growing and growing.

Oh, it'll be crazy. At least he's there 3 days so we have plenty of opportunities.

How crazy are you thinking? My 1st NYCC. He never had a line at ImageExpo so I was spoiled rotten getting 200+ books signed. Do you think there'll be a constant line and a book limit? I fully intend to be stalking his table with one of my CAW's for the entire 3 days.

lol How do you get away with getting someone to sign 200+ books?

Get away with? What do you mean? Do it quite a bit. :)

Having never been to a con I wouldn't have thought you would be able to do that but I suppose I don't see why not if the person is friendly enough. I always thought people had signing limits per person.

Having never been to a con I wouldn't have thought you would be able to do that but I suppose I don't see why not if the person is friendly enough. I always thought people had signing limits per person.

ImageExpo was a great con for SS. No lines and great names. Brian told me if I had 1,000 books he'd sign them all. I don't think NYC will be that easy.

ImageExpo was a great con for SS. No lines and great names. Brian told me if I had 1,000 books he'd sign them all. I don't think NYC will be that easy.

Brian just oozes nice guy, which is why I guess fans love supporting his comics, well that and the writing.

Image Expo was pre-Saga, right? That can explain why it was so easy.

I didn't send that many, just four of my best candidates.

I just hope the line isn't too crazy. My Vaughan pile keeps growing and growing.

Oh, it'll be crazy. At least he's there 3 days so we have plenty of opportunities.

How crazy are you thinking? My 1st NYCC. He never had a line at ImageExpo so I was spoiled rotten getting 200+ books signed. Do you think there'll be a constant line and a book limit? I fully intend to be stalking his table with one of my CAW's for the entire 3 days.

I was at NYCC in 07 and 08 I believe and the con itself was a madhouse both times. I think they improved some things since then, but I'd expect heavy attendance. That said, I was able to get BKV to sign everything I wanted the first year (at least 20 items). I didn't have anything for him the second year.

I think the fact that he's there all weekend combined with the fact that he's super friendly and approachable will make your quantity doable.

Going to be selling some of those to us? :baiting: