• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Love the covers, and the artistic continuity. It will be interesting if they can maintain the same visual impact over the course of the series.

Anyway, since you asked (sort of)...I would rank Fiona's covers like this:

1.) RRP (not even close. T his book has EVERYTHING going for it. Best cover, rarest issue, first issue, etc)

then...4, 8, 1, 7, 3, 6, 5, 2

I love 4 and 8! I agree with you on everything except 7, which I find a bit bland.

Saga's color is amazing! The book stands out like a neon sign among the drab, uni-tone look of most other books.

Following the logic of "it's only opportunity cost" you completely lose the ability to buy low and sell high. Sitting on the sidelines is not part of the game. The analogy of the concert isn't really applicable since that is a one time event. Saga had how many copies printed?

Following the logic of "it's only opportunity cost" you completely lose the ability to buy low and sell high. Sitting on the sidelines is not part of the game. The analogy of the concert isn't really applicable since that is a one time event. Saga had how many copies printed?

You've lost me Jeff lol

I found a couple. Walking Dead went crazy and I got a little disorganized. Just sent another 1k books in so that cleared some room. Hopefully I'll be back on track in a few weeks. (thumbs u

hm

lol

It happens. Do you have another set to sell me for cover? I just submitted all my copies.

You open auction is going to set the new high, if it can get to 150, all the BIN 150s will go, and we'll see where it can reach.

hm

lol

It happens. Do you have another set to sell me for cover? I just submitted all my copies.

I wish, I sold them to a mate who wanted to read them and seeing as I wasn't a big fan I didn't think much of it. (shrug)

Now that I have sat down and read it all I am now debating whether or not to buy them again on the secondary market :/

I do still have a raw #2 though lol

I was just bugging you. :)

Passing them on to be read by a friend is awesome. I've done that with too many Chew #1's. Good thing the TPB and Image 1sts came out.

I found a couple. Walking Dead went crazy and I got a little disorganized. Just sent another 1k books in so that cleared some room. Hopefully I'll be back on track in a few weeks. (thumbs u

Hopefully some Blue Flips in that batch!

Between Chew, WD and Saga I think I have 1,500 prescreens for lovely blue labels. (thumbs u

Hopefully some Blue Flips in that batch!

Between Chew, WD and Saga I think I have 1,500 prescreens for lovely blue labels. (thumbs u

:o

No. Is it at issue 6 yet?

I jumped on Saga since Y is my favorite series. I've sold a Saga 1 9.8 almost every week since its release. It was starting to dip until this week. :)