• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Saga is certainly getting a lot of love and attention at the moment, and rightly so.

People say that the print run is high, but I don't think it's as high as it would have been if it had come out at the end of the 2012 rather than the beginning.

Prophet is #5, probably the most underrated overlooked comic of 2012.

I haven't read Prophet but it seems like I should be! Probably to expensive to get on eBay now huh?

Not at all.....undervalued also... start at prophet 21

Edited by krighton

not to derail the saga thread any longer....but i think Prophet has the former stench of Liefeld which has helped to squash much of the 'buzz' about the comic. I never even read the original run and enjoy it.

Edited by krighton

Prophet is #5, probably the most underrated overlooked comic of 2012.

I haven't read Prophet but it seems like I should be! Probably to expensive to get on eBay now huh?

Not at all.....undervalued also... start at prophet 21

Don't start at 1 then? Why not? Is it a volume 2? I'm confused... (shrug)

Taking back the Saga thread....I am curious to see how high the ceiling is on this book. This book has a buzz everyone is talking about... I am not saying this deserves a movie or TV show but to see what they have done to date is very impressive. I also like the fact that every issue isn't a variant.