• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Revivals on issue 5. First trade is out and I know you somewhat like Seeley (you sold me a Hack/Slash slab on eBay)

I was hoping Revival would do well for Seeley. I always thought Hack/Slash was underrated. I've sold quite a few of their 1st appearance.

Typically that concern is only for the secondary market. Creators I talk to are big fans of Larry. Love him or hate him there is no denying his support of new titles. For the primary market the more copies then the more potential readers.

Revival is great, but my fear is that the phantom variant is going to kill it

I wouldn't worry about it. By the time it comes out it'll be a variant of the 6th print. Larry's Chew certainly doesn't hurt the value of that book. Released too far after the fact.

I found a couple. Walking Dead went crazy and I got a little disorganized. Just sent another 1k books in so that cleared some room. Hopefully I'll be back on track in a few weeks. (thumbs u

Hopefully some Blue Flips in that batch!

Between Chew, WD and Saga I think I have 1,500 prescreens for lovely blue labels. (thumbs u

Now that's doin' it....

i don't see issues 1-3 coming down any time soon, or deflating. I could sell all the ones i have now and make a nice profit, but where's the fun in that. I'm holding out for maximum profit, it's a gamble but it's also kind of exciting.

I don't feel the itch to sell like i sometimes do with Peter Panzerfaust....just not getting that tingle that tells me it's time to lessen the load of comics in regards to Saga. I only have quantities of 1-3, i just grab 1 each of the rest to complete the set

Edited by krighton

Right now it seems like the right Image, Marvel (Hawkeye) and New 52 DC titles are in one of those "ask and ye shall receive" markets. It is funny to watch as prices keep going up on them.

Is that a scuff or just lighting by Alana's mouth?

Edited by Jrdawg