• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

$40 was last week indeed

I sold a 9.6 blue label #1 for 90 this week.

should have spared that 9.4, eh? lol

lol. That video was funny. It's even funnier now!

I cracked another 9.4 yesterday but I didn't video tape it so I don't know why I brought it up.

$40 was last week indeed

lol. That video was funny. It's even funnier now!

I cracked another 9.4 yesterday but I didn't video tape it so I don't know why I brought it up.

tumblr_mbngk6zUzn1rstddl.gif

$40 was last week indeed

I picked up 1 more #1 first print and I know have 4 total. I'm keeping 'em for now, even if they come back 9.4's (I don't think they will though). I'm still debating on CGCing my 2nd - 5th print of #1... we'll see. May do a prescreen later this year and add those in.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

$40 was last week indeed

I picked up 1 more #1 first print and I know have 4 total. I'm keeping 'em for now, even if they come back 9.4's (I don't think they will though). I'm still debating on CGCing my 2nd - 5th print of #1... we'll see. May do a prescreen later this year and add those in.

I bought one of those infamous 9.8s off the boards a little while ago and have 3 #1's raw. Problem is I took one out to scan and ended up putting it on the wrong side of a self-adhesive sleeve. Now a certain 9.8 has a nice tape pull on the back.

Any idea how much this will bring it down? Could I possibly hope for a 9.6?

Hoping the other two will make up for it.

Long time lurker on the boards. But I recently picked this up and wow. Why did I wait this long to get on the saga train? Better late than never.

wttb .. and what did take you so long? haha

Thanks!

My wife just had a baby a few months ago and I've been totally away from comics, xbox and sports the last few months. Now, I have a little bit more time to spare. Baby is less needy.. well kinda...

Be sure to read "To Be Continued" a good number of new-parents have written him correlating the book to their newborn. good stuff

Thanks! I need to go back and read those!

I bought one of those infamous 9.8s off the boards a little while ago and have 3 #1's raw. Problem is I took one out to scan and ended up putting it on the wrong side of a self-adhesive sleeve. Now a certain 9.8 has a nice tape pull on the back.

Tape pulls can eat a book alive...

Tape Pull Example

Just depends on how bad it is... glad you have some others though.

Tape pulls can eat a book alive...

Tape Pull Example

Just depends on how bad it is... glad you have some others though.

Uf! Luckily, not as bad as that (near upper-right corner):

SG_1_BC.jpg