• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I wonder how much a Walking Dead #1 would be if there were only 500 copies of a rrp hm

I wonder how Hardcore #1 would do if it were turned into a TV show on AMC....

No need to wonder. There's only enough material for a promo. ;)

Yeah really.. where the hell is issue #2???!

I wonder how much a Walking Dead #1 would be if there were only 500 copies of a rrp hm

Didn't it take about 2 years to get #1 on the shelves? If they do a #2 it will be out May 2014 or 2015

Didn't it take about 2 years to get #1 on the shelves? If they do a #2 it will be out May 2014 or 2015

Wasn't it a one-shot?

Wasn't it a one-shot?

Sorry I guess I should have explained my point better.

You can't compare other modern books like Saga to Walking Dead.

Wasn't it a one-shot?

Yeah it was...and solicited as such for 2 years.

I am just glad that I sent most of my NYCC Saga's via slow boat. If I had gotten them back sooner I would have sold through some of 'em by now. Can't wait for THAT family photo! It will make for a nice reunion. ;-)

I like the slow boat. I still send about 80% that way. I fast tracked NY for Christmas sales. I also skipped doing Saga in NY.

If you are going to sub regularly, and you can wait out the initial turnaround time, then you will eventually end up getting boxes back as frequently as if you fast track. Just gotta keep subbing for the first six months without any returns.

Just keep subbing...just keep subbing...subbing subbing subbing....

lol

Great movie. One of the few I can watch repeatedly with the kids and maintain what's left of my sanity.

My last few slow boat submission were bulk prescreens. I'll show up one day to 10 large CGC boxes on my porch. It's always fun. :)

Wasn't it a one-shot?

Sorry I guess I should have explained my point better.

You can't compare other modern books like Saga to Walking Dead.

Sorry, guess I should have used an emoticon. :baiting:

Wasn't it a one-shot?

Yeah it was...and solicited as such for 2 years.

It's a one-shot? It really felt like it was just laying the ground work for a much larger story..

Hardcore was originally intended as a series (it was for Top Cow's "Pilot Season"), but the first issue was delayed (missing Pilot Season entirely), and eventually they just released issue 1 to cash in on Kirkman's name. IMO, there is little to no chance of ever seeing issue 2.

I just purchased a #1 for $50. That's the most I've spent on one book this year. I feel a little dirty but considering the current prices it should be a good deal if it arrives safely. The family is getting bigger. :grin:

$50 is a good deal considering how much it is going for on Ebay. You can easily put that back up online and make a profit if you so desire. I will be willing to give you $51 for it. Paypal ready.

lol

That is crazy, and stupid.

Within the last 6 days, I have built a similar set from scratch, but without the Ghost variant, for under $50 - all online and including postage, from 4 different sellers.

I was thinking of building a second set, but with the way things are going, especially your side of the pond, I'll think I'll just concentrate on completing my ToT and PP collections.