• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Fiona should do one non-digital cover and sell the OA. I wonder what price that would go for.

She should do One-of-a-kind 11x17 Black and White Giclée Artist's Proofs. Some artists who work digital only use that as a way to sell their original art.

Edited by buddymagoo

Do we know if Fiona is on this for the long haul? I hope she is!

Remember those terrible two months that Saga was on hiatus?

BKV said that this was because Fiona was busy with another project and he won't do the book with out her :headbang:

Fiona should do one non-digital cover and sell the OA. I wonder what price that would go for.

It would be hard to guess if she did only ONE, but if she sold a cover per issue and no splash/panels, my guess would be in the 1500-2000 range. As the series becomes more popular, it would jump up.

As a comparison, Adlards WD covers were less than 1000 just around a year ago - now they are in the 3000 range. Another comp - Oliver Coipel covers (epic and iconic) are in the 2k+ range.

tkIFL.jpg

Where is the Paul Pope Ghost Variant OA Cover?

I e-mailed Paul right after it came out. Got no response. :(

I wouldn't be surprised if he donated it to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund.

It would be hard to guess if she did only ONE, but if she sold a cover per issue and no splash/panels, my guess would be in the 1500-2000 range. As the series becomes more popular, it would jump up.

As a comparison, Adlards WD covers were less than 1000 just around a year ago - now they are in the 3000 range. Another comp - Oliver Coipel covers (epic and iconic) are in the 2k+ range.

$2000 would be a steal and I would sign up for a subscription service "cover of the month" club. ;-)