• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

God damn, I wake up and its 80 posts...and I read all of them too.....Now getting this train back on its tracks who loves them some SAGA!

I do have a question about a trade...I have Thief of Thieves 1 comic pro variant, Image Expo variant, regular cover 1, and 2-11...Peter Panzfaust 1-8 1st prints all of this is included in a trade for a Saga RRP and a regular 1 9.8. Is this a fair deal?

Edited by carter3175

managed to get 4 copies of 4 via the VCC, which closes out my runs

I know have, my own set of CGC books, my own set of Raw for reading, and 7 complete runs. Now i just have to wait for all the 17 million different packages to arrive lol

God damn, I wake up and its 80 posts...and I read all of them too.....Now getting this train back on its tracks who loves them some SAGA!

I do have a question about a trade...I have Thief of Thieves 1 comic pro variant, Image Expo variant, regular cover 1, and 2-11...Peter Panzfaust 1-8 1st prints all of this is included in a trade for a Saga RRP and a regular 1 9.8. Is this a fair deal?

No doubt the RRP is more rare, but damn dude, that's a lot to give up. The TOT is one thing, but the PF 1-11?

value wise as far as ebay goes, its somewhat even assuming the RRP grades high.. I dont think id do it though.

if his were all slabbed, it'd be over $2000, raw even i wouldnt do it.

Ditto. I think the RRP is beautiful, but I think i'd hold tight. If anything, maybe i'd pass on the regular Saga #1 9.8, since there are nearly 38K copies floating out there. I know the RRP is valuable, but i think there can be some concessions to make the deal a more balanced trade.

value wise as far as ebay goes, its somewhat even assuming the RRP grades high.. I dont think id do it though.

Ok wow!

PP1 in 9.8 is currently being bid to almost 450, then 10 more slabs in 9.8 @ $50 a slab would be another $500, and number 2,3 and 8 would be more than $50, so that's $1000 in PP, then the two ToT top vairants and a reg 1, slabbed in 9.8 would be the other $1000.

Obviously I assume they arent slabbed, but still even raw, you'd be better to slab and sell some of that stuff and buy the RRP with cash, if you really dont want to hold on to any of it.

PP #1 in 9.8, if you arent planning to keep it, is probably the best bet to get most of the way there.

Ok wow!

PP1 in 9.8 is currently being bid to almost 450, then 10 more slabs in 9.8 @ $50 a slab would be another $500, and number 2,3 and 8 would be more than $50, so that's $1000 in PP, then the two ToT top vairants and a reg 1, slabbed in 9.8 would be the other $1000.

Obviously I assume they arent slabbed, but still even raw, you'd be better to slab and sell some of that stuff and buy the RRP with cash, if you really dont want to hold on to any of it.

PP #1 in 9.8, if you arent planning to keep it, is probably the best bet to get most of the way there.

I love ToT and have a lot invested in it, but on Ebay, you're looking at 250 max for the regular #1, and about 375 for the ComicsPro in 9.8. It cooled off a lot. I'd hold on for dear life on the PP. I watched a stack of those and Saga #1's sit at Midtown for three weeks and only bought one each. UGH.

Edited by ComicsNYC22