• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Oh if we're talking all printings I would have to think on that more. My above statement is for first prints minus ghost.

I don't expect there would be much of a difference. The big books are in there, and the vast majority of collectors only care about the first prints, so wouldn't bid significantly more for the extra books.

Oh if we're talking all printings I would have to think on that more. My above statement is for first prints minus ghost.

I don't expect there would be much of a difference. The big books are in there, and the vast majority of collectors only care about the first prints, so wouldn't bid significantly more for the extra books.

Agreed

Last week I had gone to my LCS to pick up a really sweet copy of WD 48 that they had put aside for me. As I was strolling around, I saw the Saga 1 on the wall....$35 - Well, I had only brought enough for the WD book, so I asked that they put this one aside and I'll pick it up next time I am in the store. I've been going to this place for 4 years or so and I didn't have any reason to think it wouldn't be there.

Went into the place to pick it up....Not there...Quick text from one owner to the next and apparently the book was put into someone else's folder, who didn't want the book. The person working put it back on the wall where it sold....

The look on my face must have said it all. I wanted to throw up in my mouth :sick:

..I was just so psyched about the book, being the one copy of the regular #1 I have has a "wave" to it. I will probably see if it can be pressed, but it just really bothers me.