• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

"wasn't me"

i did pick up an 8ct lot of the RRP Poster though :banana:

I know... I had them on my watch list and BOOM... Gone. Love you Eric, but you are to SAGA what Galactus is to planets.... All consuming!! :)

I'm hoping to one day snatch something from this grip just to see what would happen. I have theories...

I wonder how a full lot including RRP would do :shy:

i agree. i wonder what this lot would bring ...

RRP

1a,b,c,d,e

2a,b,c

3a,b

4a,b

5a,b

6a,b

7a,b,ghost

8a

9a

Firsts

TPB

RRP Promo Poster

you forgot the nycc bookplate

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Saga-NYCC-Exclusive-Book-Plate-/150971798414?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item23269ed38e

true. there is also a Marko bookplate out there. i want to say it was a UK thing

Correct:

2chm8bc.jpg

In the past 5 days....

4 x #2 first prints+1 second

4 x 3 first prints

3 x 4 first prints

5 x 5 first prints

5 x 5 first prints

3 x 6 first prints

2 x 7,8 and 9 first prints

All 20-30c below cover except for #8 and #9 which was at cover.

Wish I'd done the speculator challenge now...

So I just read the image firsts Saga #1, and I wasn't captivated by the story. Does it take time to pick up?

i think it does, I found #1 tried to hard to be "adult" (sex scene, swearing that didnt flow naturally), I'd continue to give it a try.

So I just read the image firsts Saga #1, and I wasn't captivated by the story. Does it take time to pick up?

I would read the trade ($8-$10) and then see how you feel.

+1

I think it was issue #3 that it hit me. #1 was weird to me, #2 was alright and at the end of 3 I was like. " wow, this is something special".

Saga definitely takes a few issues to read and reread to really appreciate it. I highly recommend getting the trade paperback. Personally, I am hoping for a hardcover deluxe version of Saga to come out which think BKV says he will do in one of the interviews last year. A Saga HC deluxe book will look great next to the YTLM HC deluxe book.