• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

I want to take pictures but I am waiting for the other family members to get here. I don't want them to feel left out because they are a part of this family. I should have fast tracked stuff from NYCC. They aren't even up that far yet. Maybe March or April until I see them again. :wishluck:

I'm telling ya thats going to be me. Every issue..no 2nd prints unless its something insane. I wish Image would keep to their word on not print them.

Edited by carter3175

I'm telling ya thats going to be me. Every issue..no 2nd prints unless its something insane. I wish Image would keep to their word on not printing them.

So owning a similar Saga collection is the goal or trying to sell the set like that auction?

heres the thing ..... Pick your book(s) and stick to them. go hardcore on it/them. dont worry about "ohhhh whats next? how many of this or that should i pre-order, dont wanna miss out!"

truth is, you cant get them all, but what you can do is have a really nice focus of what you do have.

i'm starting to be able to tell who writes what without looking at the name of the poster, just from their style..maybe i need a break.

:insane:

I am horrible posting from a phone. I get typos and all kinds of and then I have to go back and edit my post. It is what it is.. (shrug)

i'd say, goal is collect it until you are ready to move on, then sell, so probably both. Also, did that auction actually sell? or was it just listed....

I personally like the dhurley approach. If you are going to collect it all, compete for the top spot. Get the award on your profile, then sell at the peak, take your money before it dips, and move on to your next goal. :)