• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

:sick:

More to that story but I guess that was the Coles notes version.

well, I dont know it, was just guessing. I still think he is making out like a king selling now. He had the best, he's moving on, and Walking Dead won't keep going up forever.

It's a heck of an achievement to have made that.

I'm telling ya thats going to be me. Every issue..no 2nd prints unless its something insane. I wish Image would keep to their word on not print them.

You subscribed to dre? Finally did it myself not long ago. That's a lot of hassle out of it.

I'm telling ya thats going to be me. Every issue..no 2nd prints unless its something insane. I wish Image would keep to their word on not print them.

You subscribed to dre? Finally did it myself not long ago. That's a lot of hassle out of it.

Thinking about slabbing every print of my Saga. I think I have 9.8 candiadates of every print. Still thinking...

Dre's subscription service is awesome, but I enjoy the hunt and anticipation.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

yes, to have been top set in the main Walking Dead for 2012, AND top Modern Set of 2012. That's beastly

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=54797

Well thanks. :acclaim:

Can't claim all the credit but a good chunk. You too can be like Doug. Pick a title. ;)

put my comics away. Have an additional Saga 1st print set

hm

I now have four complete first print sets (no RRP and don't see one in the future). If I pick up another #1 first print, I'll have five. I'm pretty happy with those numbers :grin:

Keep one set of first prints, sell the others and buy that RRP !....

It's worth owning one :whee:

:cloud9:1094011020_zps5059b044.jpg

and your 9.9s ;)

It's called getting lucky... :)

can't get lucky if you are 9.8 subscribed ;), i was giving you another great reason to do it solo if you can.

True. I don't expect 9.9's though. It's really lightning in a bottle. Less than a 1% chance of landing one, but it is nice when it happens. I dig the subbing process (the wait is not always fun, but it's nice to get surprises - of course there are disappointments as well, but that's a part of the game).

and your 9.9s ;)

can't get lucky if you are 9.8 subscribed ;), i was giving you another great reason to do it solo if you can.

Newbee talking here... Dre's subscription service? Please explain, if necessary in PM.

Tnx

and your 9.9s ;)

Newbee talking here... Dre's subscription service? Please explain, if necessary in PM.

Tnx

Dre's 9.8 Subscription Service