• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

yes, to have been top set in the main Walking Dead for 2012, AND top Modern Set of 2012. That's beastly

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/PeopleSetDetail.aspx?PeopleSetID=54797

Well thanks. :acclaim:

Can't claim all the credit but a good chunk. You too can be like Doug. Pick a title. ;)

Still saying "Best Presented" is where it's at. :whee:

You add a piece of your soul to your title's Registry Set. Although, I not interested in doing one ever again, I will always encourage others to try.

I think I will. I'm ranked at 4 in the Saga sets.

Registry is a whole new level of OCD and door I don't really want to open (but, probably will at some point).

That's why i am selling some of my stuff, want to narrow my focus for the registry

the 9.8 OCD will run rampant! i hope your additional printings come back all 9.8s Ryan!

"Ohh, what's really going to bake your noodle later on is," when you realize 9.8s doesnt cut it....