• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

Playing devil's advocate. Does the fact that there are so many more Sagas than PP available at least make anyone hesitate. There are 38k Sagas. Plenty to own for the right price.

Nope. The quality of this book is unparalleled. That is the number one factor in any book's success.

I would rather have the Saga RRP than any single piece of Revival art. Those covers just don't do it for me.

And I'd rather have this piece of art before any Saga RRP... :cloud9:

http://www.tfaw.com/blog/2012/08/08/cover-girl-jenny-frison-takes-us-inside-her-creative-process/

Disclaimer :

(course, only if my wife left me lol )

Joeys just posted 3 large boxes of slabs my way.

Dunno for certain whats in them but if its some August subs there will be at least 35 PP's Revivals and Saga #1's - all 9.8 minimum.

And I will be selling the lot.

Pretty sure theres some wierd and wonderful like Fatale,100 Bullets,WD's etc.

Should be here end of next week.

Im excited - about 80 slabs in total!

:whee:

Of all the covers so far 8 stands out to me the most. Love the blue and Alana just sitting up on whatever war machine that is, reading a book and chewing gum. Just trying to relax and get your mind off whatever war you are fighting.

Joeys just posted 3 large boxes of slabs my way.

Dunno for certain whats in them but if its some August subs there will be at least 35 PP's Revivals and Saga #1's - all 9.8 minimum.

And I will be selling the lot.

Pretty sure theres some wierd and wonderful like Fatale,100 Bullets,WD's etc.

Should be here end of next week.

Im excited - about 80 slabs in total!

:whee:

NIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!

MONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should see the list of stuff sitting at CGC, or to and from Florida - pretty much 2 full sets of TWD #1 - #50 plus more current moderns.

I'v still got 190 odd in the system somewhere...bloody TaT's are a killer if you won't pay the extra $10

Of all the covers so far 8 stands out to me the most. Love the blue and Alana just sitting up on whatever war machine that is, reading a book and chewing gum. Just trying to relax and get your mind off whatever war you are fighting.

Apart from the RRP, that is definitely my favourite cover.

The blue really makes the art pop.

How do you get them all to AUS? Shipping must be killer. My brother lives in Sydney and when I mail him the smallest thing it's still so expensive.

Bulk.

An aussie boarie put me onto some cheap bulk shipping options.

A big box of slabs is cheaper mosttimes than a small one.

Go figure.

Most of my flurry of orders from last week have begun to finalize, in one form or another. I always feel like a flight deck mechanic in combat, sending crews out and waiting to see what comes back. Well, right away some of my birds had to turn around because of computer problems, and later on some of 'em realized the load-master screwed up and put the wrong stuff onboard, or simply forgot 90% of the order! Scrubbed a total of 40 sorties to those problems. Then, later on, some more of 'em started to limp back, all shot up. Most of those guys took it on the corners, it was a bad scene. We got 'em all into quarantine, but it doesn't look good. Some of 'em are still out there somewhere, their fates unknown...