• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SAGA from Image Comics
6 6

9,900 posts in this topic

How do you get them all to AUS? Shipping must be killer. My brother lives in Sydney and when I mail him the smallest thing it's still so expensive.

Bulk.

An aussie boarie put me onto some cheap bulk shipping options.

A big box of slabs is cheaper mosttimes than a small one.

Go figure.

That's a good thing to know. Guess when I need to send my bro a lot of mess I'll hit you up to find out about that bulk shipping!

Of all the covers so far 8 stands out to me the most. Love the blue and Alana just sitting up on whatever war machine that is, reading a book and chewing gum. Just trying to relax and get your mind off whatever war you are fighting.

Apart from the RRP, that is definitely my favourite cover.

The blue really makes the art pop.

Love that cover as well my friends. Need to get a slab.

Andy did you register the saga domain name? hm

Not me - would that even be available after all the books with"saga" in the Title?

The link went nowhere btw.

Perhaps Braggy?

Not me - would that even be available after all the books with"saga" in the Title?

Perhaps Braggy?

When I went to it, it came up with a IT site in Melbourne. Called Melbourne IT that specializes in domain name registration. Whatever though, I was just joking around with ya. Too bad the link is dead now.

Edited by carter3175

Perhaps Braggy?

When I went to it, it came up with a IT site in Melbourne. Called Melbourne IT that specializes in domain name registration. Whatever though, I was just joking around with ya. Too bad the link is dead now.

(thumbs u

Still wouldn't put it past Braggy though!

What the heck would Image pay for that??

Saga.com

The new Star Wars - awesome!

Perhaps Braggy?

Not me Nico.

Perhaps Braggy?

Not me Nico.

Not me, Nico? or not me Nico as to suggest Andy70 is the infamous Nico? That Nico part has just thrown me.

Saga.com

saga.com : 203.27.227.220 : Melbourne IT DBS - Parked Page

http://203.27.227.220/

"This Internet address is being managed by Melbourne IT DBS for one of the world's top brands. At the present time there is no active Web Site for the address. It may be under construction, or the owner may have reserved the address for future needs. "

They already do.....and apparently they dropped the dns table when you guys poked around. tinfoil hats anyone?

Edited by CBT

Currently $710 on the raw Saga RRP ending later today!

I offered a raw NM copy at $500 earlier this week to two different boardies. Declined by one, no response from the other.

:whee:

Is that your copy on ebay?

Nope. Though with the way this one is going, my extras might be on eBay soon enough.

Saga.com

"This Internet address is being managed by Melbourne IT DBS for one of the world's top brands. At the present time there is no active Web Site for the address. It may be under construction, or the owner may have reserved the address for future needs. "

They already do.....and apparently they dropped the dns table when you guys poked around. tinfoil hats anyone?

Saga.com was registered by Statoil (the oil company) back in 1997.

Saga.com

I knew it was there. I was not losing my mind.